Turkeytail, Cloud mushroom
- Immunity: Supports weak immune system
- Protects the liver
- Anti-tumour, anti-viral and anti-bacterial
- Anti oxidant
- High in 18 Amino acids
Protein bound Polysaccharide K known as PSK or Krestin is the reason for its anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-tumour properties. PSP another compound discovered recently, may Inhibit the growth of tumours and enhances immune response. Can regenerate bone and marrow. Great for pain relief, UTI.
Assists digestive system as far as leaky gut syndrome and diabetes. Great results with HPV.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2 capsules twice daily. (Start slow – 1 capsule per day and work up)
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice daily (Start with ½ capsule and work up)
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Trametes versicolor extract with prebiotics
- Polysaccharides-K PSK